Axle - 8 July 2020
Hiring an Apprentice or Trainee?
Take the risk out of it.
As you recover during this post covid period, making the right resourcing decisions is more important than ever before. Where we meet and vet more than 50 applicants weekly , we can save you time and hassle as you 1) move your business forward, and 2) access the best of the local talent available.
Given the most robust vetting and screening process, we can share with you candidates:
- that fit or can be trained for a position within your company
- where we have full police vetting records
- where we have fully vetted both professional and personal references and assessed his / her digital footprint
- where we fully and critically assess each candidate where we spend "real time" understanding each candidate and his success metrics
- with the right mindset, work ethic and commitment to move forward with you.
- where we can confidently submit a 3 month placement.
We are so confident in our recommendations that we guarantee each placement, where:
- You "try on" each candidate for 3 months. Employ the candidate through us, where we as employer manage health and benefit costs,
- You pay for time worked only at a fixed hourly contracted price for the 3 month period,
- You have the option to take on the employee fully / directly after 90 days at a flat, fixed, referral fee where 50% of this fee is fully refundable where you do not confirm our candidate in your position (at 3 months or at any point before).
- You demonstrate your commitment to Bermuda and Bermudians without the risk that does exist during these times.
- If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, you simply return the apprentice to us. No questions asked.
To discuss this recruitment program, please call us at 295 5537 to speak to Barbara or contact us here.
We have fully vetted and ready-to-go apprentices / workers in the following disciplines:
- Farm Work